New Female World Record for Karin Jaggi!!! 46.31 kts ! CONGRATULATIONS Karin Jaggi!!!!
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud sailloft contributed a whooping 45 entries.
Entries by sailloft
Adam Sims is UK freestyle champion. Congratulations!!
Mats Moyson became 2nd at the IFCA Junior Freestyle World Championship and won the IFCA Junior Freestyle Championship!
This year Pozo delivered super nice waves and wind! I think I can say that all Saillloft team-members,
In 2015 we welcome Karin Jaggi in our sail and development team. We see Karin Jaggi with her 29 world champion titles as the perfect partner for us to develop our sails even further. Karin will be strongly involved in the development of our race sails Ultimate and Mission. Karin Jaggi: “I know Olaf and […]
Pablo together with the Curve in his new video about the winter on the Canary Islands.
Max Dröge spent the winter months in Capetown.
Sitting on the 3rd flight in just 2 two days heading to Lisbon right now, gave me a lot of time to reflect the time I spent Perú….
Winch session 1.0
- Mattia Fabrizi joins SailloftFebruary 15, 2017 - 2:41 pm
- Lancelin Ocean Race 2017January 20, 2017 - 9:20 pm
- New Video of Adi BeholzFebruary 25, 2016 - 8:26 am
- Alexandre Cousin (FRA-752) joins SAILLOFT!January 28, 2016 - 10:41 am
- Tonky Joins SailloftJanuary 15, 2016 - 1:30 pm
- Adam Sims – NamibiaNovember 30, 2015 - 6:30 am
- PWA Women Youth Wave World Champion!November 29, 2015 - 7:08 pm
- Patrik Diethelm joins SailloftNovember 29, 2015 - 6:49 pm
- New female record for Karin JaggiNovember 29, 2015 - 6:28 pm
- Adam Sims – UK freestyle championNovember 29, 2015 - 6:00 pm